Questioning Social Media
Do you want to gain independence from social media, reclaim your time and find other ways to share your work?
Are you worried that you might break your business if you just leave instagram behind?
Then this class is for you.
In this short & sweet 50 min class I am sharing everything I learned including:
- How I got intentional about the time I spend online
- What I realised when I really looked at the stats of my 6.5k instagram account
- What I wish I had known when I was starting out and thought social media was “free” advertising for my business
- How I made an exit plan
- How I now approach creative collaborations as a beautiful and sustainable alternative
There are other ways, we just have to be brave enough to find our own path.
This class is not about converting you. If you are happy on social media, that’s great.
But if you’re questioning if it’s all really worth it then I would love to support you in finding your own answers!
I think you’ll enjoy this class if:
- Being on social media feels like treading water and you’re spending too much time worrying about what to post and how to get people excited about what you have to offer
- You watched the Social Dilemma documentary and feel worried about how social media use is affecting our creativity and attention span
- You want to make new connections, grow your business and share your message on your own terms
What they are saying